Self confidence doesn’t just show up one day…well at least it didn’t for me. It’s a long slow process putting in the work day in and day out and showing up for yourself. One thing that made a huge difference in my life was reading books. I wish I had more time to read than I do right now while being in school, but I am always in the middle of reading a nonfiction book. Here are my top 10 books I’d recommend to build up your self confidence.
Remember, it’s not just about reading the book ; take notes, soak in the material, and apply it in your life if you truly want to grow.
- You are a badass – Jen Sincero
- Girl, Wash Your Face & Girl, Stop Apologizing – Rachel Hollis
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F** – Mark Manson
- Braving the Wilderness – Brene Brown
- Outliers – Malcom Gladwell
- Uninvited – Lysa TerKeurst
- The Confidence Code – Katty Kay & Clare Shipman
- Own Your Everyday – Jordan Lee Dooley
- Big Magic – Elizabeth Gilbert
- #Girlboss – Sophia Amoruso
If you want to join my monthly book club, get in my Facebook group here! I share monthly books to read & discussions about the topics in there!