10 Fun Facts for New Faces
Lots of new faces here on the blog, so hi if you’re new and welcome back if you’ve been here a while! This blog has really become a place where I share every aspect of my life and I love how much closer it’s brought me to you guys. I love Instagram for connecting there, but nobody clicks ‘read more’ any more so I’m making it more short and sweet and keeping my longer ideas/captions here on the blog! Comment below if we have anything in common with these 10 little fun facts about me.
- If I could shop at one store for the rest of my life it would hands down be Nordstrom. They have everything a girl could need…shoes, workout clothes, cute clothes, kitchen appliances, you name it!
- My body deals with stress/anxiety by passing out…the first time I got my eyebrows waxed I slammed my head into the wall on my way down right in Fantastic Sams. Luckily my mom was there to tell them not to call the ambulance because apparently I look like I’m seizing when I pass out.
- My ideal day would include getting up early a’f, working out, having a really awesome breakfast, preferably go for a nice walk/hike, have time for lots of reading, maybe shop a bit, get some coffee, take some cute pictures, and let Cody grill me something yummy dinner on the Traeger with a glass or 2 of wine and snuggle on the couch.
- I am SUPER competitive and it doesn’t matter what it’s about I just want to win.
- My feet and hands are obnoxiously cold and Cody yells at me every time they’re on him…whooops
- My bedtime has been 8:30 since I was in second grade and all through college and now that I’m in adulthood, I still go to bed at 8:30.
- I’m a workaholic and have a really hard time putting things away at the end of the night.
- I do not have the attention span to watch a movie. I honestly couldn’t tell you the last movie I watched all the way through, it drives me crazy just sitting on the couch for a couple hours. I always end up going to bed, falling asleep, or working through it.
- I really enjoy graphic design and mood boards and aesthetics lately but I really need to work on this throughout my Instagram grid lol.
- I am a huge extroverted invert and enneagram 3 (wing 9). I am a big go-getter with huge goals and aspirations and I love being around others and I’m really social. But I also need my alone time to recharge and refuel and if I don’t get that I start to get super cranky, annoyed, and stressed.
Let me know if we have anything in common!
Leave a Reply