- SHOP THIS LOOK -
All I want to do is get dressed up, go out to dinner, and have a glass of wine. Anyone else missing date nights and excuses to get dressed up?!
But just because we are stuck at home, does not mean that we can’t have date nights! There are tons of things we can do to recreate our favorite dates while being quarantined…that’s if you haven’t killed your boyfriend/fiancé/husband yet lol. Here are 25 quarantine date night ideas for you!
- Movie night
- Find a new recipe to cook up
- Camp in your backyard
- Breakfast in bed
- Have a picnic on a walk
- Play bartender for each other
- Order/find a new game and have a game night
- Binge watch a new TV show
- Go golfing (if your courses are open)
- Re-do a part of your house
- Fill up the tub and have a ‘spa’ night
- Give each other facials
- Cut each other’s hair (Let’s see who trusts who here 😉 )
- Make sundaes or get ice cream and eat it outside
- Order take out
- Have a bonfire and roast marshmallows
- Get a canvas and paint/draw a picture
- Recreate or make your own tik tok
- Go on a bike ride / walk / rollerblading
- Have a photoshoot with your iPhone
- Blast music and dance around the living room
- Get on zoom with friends
- Build a fort inside your house and camp out in it all night : popcorn, movie, dinner, etc.
- Play truth or dare
Let me know if you try any of these and tag me on Instagram @laurentaylorslifestyle ! Me and Cody have definitely been taking advantage of all the food (and for him all the drinks) during this quarantine! I love getting creative in the kitchen and you can find so many yummy recipes all over the internet!
What other date night ideas do you have?!