Are you team burger or hot dog?! If given the choice I will have a burger any day of the week!
And what better shows off American food than grilling burgers for Memorial Day?! I am not a grill master whatsoever, that is all Cody’s job. He loves to marinate and try out different meats and cook them for hours and hours and while they are always delicious and I will scarf down whatever he makes, I am too impatient for that. Which is why these BBQ Hawaiian burger sliders are perfect when you’re in a pinch and want something quick and delicious!
These would also be perfect for parties because since they’re sliders you can make a ton of them, people don’t get overly full and can snack on all the other yummy foods you have out!
I use 93% lean beef for these and light mayo, but feel free to exchange for a fattier beef cut and regular mayo if you are not as macro cautious as I am! The recipe is for 1 serving which is 2 burgers, adjust the portions for how many ounces of meat you’re cooking up!
Let me know if you try these out and tag me on Instagram! I love to see what ya’ll are cooking up. What other summer recipes should I dish up this month?
Mini BBQ Hawaiian burgers
- 4 oz 93% lean ground beef Make into 2 oz patties
- 2 TBSP Kinders brown sugar BBQ rub (eyeball however much seasoning you want on your burger & sauce)
- 1 Pineapple Quarter slices onto burgers
- 4 TBSP Lawry's honey bourbon glaze
- 2 TBSP light mayonnaise
- 2 Buns Hawaiian savory butter rolls
- Make 2oz patties of the beef mixed with BBQ rub, dash of salt and pepper and grill them to your liking.
- For the pineapple: cut into quarter rounds and coat each side with a little honey bourbon glaze and toss on the grill for a few minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Sauce: Mix together 2 TBSP of light mayo with 2 TBSP honey bourbon glaze
- Put it all together on a hawaiian slider rolls and add other toppings (I just chose lettuce)