There is nothing more classic than a sandwich and chips for lunch. It’s been my go to since elementary school when I packed my own lunches, and while my sandwiches are a little more sophisticated than PB & J, they hit the spot just the same! What are your favorite lunch time foods?
This wrap can be grilled like I did, or just mix it all up and toss it in any wrap or sandwich and throw it in your lunch box for an easy on the go lunch. It took me only about 10 minutes to make this too, eating good doesn’t mean it has to be difficult!
Anyways, you can add or sub out any of these ingredients for ones you like. I love the Joseph’s lavash breads because I like how big and easy they are to fold up, but you can definitely put it in any burrito wrap or just have in a salad with lots of romaine lettuce! Add in cheese, sub for turkey bacon, etc. so many small changes you can make to fit your likes! Next time I make this I’m adding in buffalo sauce for a kick of heat.
Let me know if you try this out and tag me on Instagram! I love seeing you guys using my recipes!
Chicken bacon ranch crunch-wrap
- 3 oz Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 Strips Applewood smoked bacon
- 2 tbsp Bolthouse ranch
- 1 sheet Joseph's lavash bread
- 30 grams Shaved carrots
- 25 grams romaine lettuce sub for shredded lettuce, spinach, etc.
- 25 grams Diced tomatoes
- In the lavash bread, place and mix all ingredients inside.
- Wrap each side in towards the center until it looks like a hexagon.
- Spray folded side with avocado oil spray and place on a heated pan.
- Flip after 2 minutes (or until it's golden brown and sealed shut)