I am not someone who can sit down for hours doing their make up or get the perfect winged eyeliner. I give major cudos to those people because I don’t have the patience or talent for that. Instead, I use the bare minimum products and have just gotten really good at throwing it on quickly.
Why would wedding make up be any different? This make up look took about half an hour (only went so slow because I didn’t want to smudge or get mascara all over my eyelid…if you know the struggle). It was pretty effortless and only a few extra steps than I do for my every day look! All the products are linked below for you guys too with the shades I have! I think I got it all! Would you guys like an updated everyday make up routine blog?
FACE MAKE UP:
- Primer & setting spray
- Tarte shape tape (shade light neutral)
- Tarte concealer (shade medium neutral)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation (shade light-medium beige)
- Bare Minerals bronze (shade faux tan)
EYE MAKE UP:
- Ardell Magnetic eyelashes
- Loreal mascara primer
- Better than sex mascara
- Maneater liquid eyeliner (black)
- Eyeshadow crayons & eyebrow pencil
- Thrive cosmetics highlighter stick