Pasta used to be my absolute favorite food and honestly it is still up there for the ones I could eat every single day and never get tired of. It’s just like a comfort food that is so good each and every time ya know?
There are tons of switches you could make to this meal to make it more ‘macro friendly’ such as decreasing serving sizes of things. For example, I have 2 servings of noodles in here for the bulkers like me. But you could easily take out 42g of carbs if you only ate one serving. You could also use Banza pasta instead of the normal pasta. Or you could use chicken or lean beef rather than the turkey patty I used or experimenting with different milks. Honestly though, some things are just better left as carb filled and fatty.
And with my current bulk I’m sitting at decently high intake of food so I can afford the extra carbs and fat during my meals!
Noodles & meat
- 1.5 Cups Creamette Mostaccioli noodles
- 1 Patty Honeysuckle White turkey patty Could sub for ground turkey or beef
- 0.5 Cup Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomato
- 14 Grams Digiorno shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 Cup Dairy fresh 1% lowfat milk
- 1 Handful Spinach
- Cook meat and noodles in a separate skillet and pot
- Once turkey is cooked, add in tomatoes, milk, and a little scoop of pasta water and cover
- When that is simmering and boiling down (about 3-5 min) add in cheese and spinach
- Cook until the spinach is wilted how you like it
- Add into a bowl, garnich with more cheese on top if you wish