Cody and I have been obsessed with these noodles lately because it is so cheap and easy to make! What better combo can you find really?
For the ramen, I just grabbed a big case of the beef ramen noodles and you don’t use the seasoning packet! I’m really not sure if the noodles taste any different in any of the packages and it’s the seasoning that makes it taste different, so if you can’t find the beef ones I’m sure any of them will work!
For the meat portion of the meal, we switch this up depending what we’re in the mood for or what’s in our fridge/freezer. Pork and steak are our personal favorites to pair with it! We cook those separately on the Traeger and mix in once the noodles are done.
Veggies are the same way. We will just choose what we have in our kitchen – usually this lands with broccoli which is our favorite! You can also seep the broccoli in the sauce before adding the noodles with a cover on it to cook it thoroughly. If you use the microwave broccoli then you can cook it there and toss in with the noodles when it’s complete!
Elevated Ramen Noodles
- 1 C. Beef stock
- 1/4 C. Oyster sauce
- 3 tsp Sesame seed oil
- 1/3 C. Brown sugar Alter for your flavor preferences
- 3 tsp Low sodium soy sauce Alter for your flavor preferences
- 2 Packages Beef Ramen Noodles
- In your skillet, add all the ingredients
- Mix together on medium until it starts to boil
- Place on low, cover & simmer until it thickens up a bit. About 5-10 minutes.
- When it's done to your liking, mix in your vegetable and meat