Find yourself on the go and not wanting to eat (or feel) like crap? Same.
Just because you’re out and about does not mean you can’t find good food to fill yourself up with! I don’t eat much fast food, but I will stop at Chick-Fil-A every once in a while! There are a ton of combinations as to what you can find on menus nowadays to fit your macros and most places have their nutrition labels online. I highly suggest pre-tracking all your food if you know you’re going out to eat so you can prepare the rest of your day around it.
The sides will get you with calories but here are some entree meals that are more macro friendly and what I would get if I went there!
- Classic roast beef sandwich : 360 cals – 14F / 37C / 23P
- Roasted Turkey chopped Farmhouse salad : 285 cals – 13F / 8C / 22P
- Buffalo Chicken Slider : 290 cals – 13F / 31C / 12P [a lot of their sliders have similar macros so you could switch this out with any of them you like!]
- Breakfast burrito Jr : 374 cals – 23F / 27C / 15P
- Hamburger : 242 cals – 10F / 26C / 13P
- Egg White Grill : 290 Cals – 7F / 31C / 27P
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Muffin : 300 cals – 13F / 29C / 17P
- Grilled chicken sandwich : 320 cals – 6F / 41C / 28P
- Grilled Nuggets : 130 cals – 3F / 1C / 25P
- Cool Wrap : 350 cals – 13F / 29C / 42P
- Original stackburger cheeseburger : 370 cals – 17F / 34C / 22P
- Grilled chicken sandwich : 390 cals – 15F / 34C / 29P
- Rotisserie style chicken bites 8 pc : 210 cals – 8F / 1C / 34P
- BBQ sandwich : 280 cals – 7F / 39C / 14P
- Small Turkey bacon ranch : 420 cals – 24F / 32C / 20P
- Small hook & ladder : 360 cals – 18F / 32C / 18P
- Small chicken breast : 1370 cals – 18F / 29C / 23P
- Egg McMuffin : 310 cals – 13F / 30C / 17P
- Cheeseburger : 300 cals – 13F / 32C / 15P
- McChicken : 400 cals : 21F / 39C / 14P
- Green goddess cobb salad with chicken (whole) : 530 cals – 30F / 24C / 42P
- Mediterranean veggie on tomato basil sandwich : 540 cals – 12F / 88C / 21P
- Avocado, egg white and spinach on a sprouted grain bagel flat : 360 cals – 14F / 39C / 19P
- Turkey breast wrap : 440 cals – 9F / 55C / 33P
- BBQ chicken sandwich : 330 cals – 4F / 50C / 24P
- Egg & cheese breakfast sandwich : 390 cals – 15F / 46C / 19P
There are so many restaurants out there and my biggest take-away from this for you would be, you can make any of it work. You can look up any menu online before you go there and you can always change out proteins, alter the sides, and make it fit your macros!