- Definition : display or show (a quality or feeling) by one’s acts or appearance; demonstrate.
- Another : If you manifest a particular quality, feeling, or illness, or if it manifests itself, it becomes visible or obvious.
- The definition literately states that through our actions and appearance it will become visible.
There’s just something about that that brings me a sense of calmness and joy.
There are a million and one ways that gurus will tell you to manifest and I strongly encourage you to test the waters on a lot of these because while I will share what I do, you have to find what works for you.
I definitely don’t have this figured out and I am NOT an expert whatsoever, but I have manifested some pretty awesome things in my life and I’m working on adding in more.
I don’t think anyone is ever done manifesting, there is always going to be a new goal or target we want to get to. I am never quite satisfied with my life because I know I can do more.
I started working on manifesting probably around 2 years ago. Before that I had dabbled and thought about my life but not necessarily putting any time or effort into it. I’m not as consistent as I’d like to be but I’m getting back to it
I tried just sitting and closing my eyes and trying to envision my future but my mind never shuts off and this was super challenging for me.
I couldn’t figure it out and felt like something was wrong with me because meditating is not my jam. I have recently tried to get back into as I read more on it, but I have found that I can’t just sit in silence for 10 minutes. So I will do these things first and then I’ll sit and when I have a thought I’ll write it down and then sit a little longer. It’s more of a prayer time and waiting for God to share things with me than a meditation time, but I have really been enjoying it!
I found that I needed to have something substantial to ground from and started implementing it into my journaling practice.
Every single day I write down the same 3 things.
- Faith goal
- 90 day goal
- 30 day goal
I am on now my 3rd faith goal since I started doing this 2 years ago and these faith goals are things I don’t envision myself doing/having for 5-10 years at least.
I always write them as if they’re already a part of my life.
I found that reading helped me envision my future and what I want.
Some things I will read before I practice manifesting :
- Read my bible and devotional
- Will implement in the daily stoic if I need/want more
- Read my nonfiction book of the month (head to facebook group – Embrace the Sweat here)
If I want anything more I will add in listening to a guided visualization/manifesting youtube video. I have been doing this a couple times a week – I really like the great meditation youtube channel for these!
Spend about 10 minutes just envisioning any of those 3 goals I have and picturing myself having conversations with people, what my bank account looks like, my house, what I do every day, how I feel, etc.
Other ways I manifest to make sure I continually see and are reaching towards my goals:
- I create my own wallpaper through picture collages on my phone and computer so i’m staring at my goals constantly.
- I used to do a vision board but i switched it out with these
- I do have a goal board in my room with what i want to accomplish by next year
- Journal a lot
- Continue to read more, listen to podcasts, live as if my life already is : how do i show up, how do i think, what do i say to others, etc.
Live with an abundance mindset and stop holding yourself back
Trust God that he has given you everything you need to succeed
Again check out coaching here to join the growing team of females who are going to change the world!
Cured Nutrition code laurentaylor for money off all your orders! Curednutrition.com