It’s so true that we all have the same 24 hours in the day. How we have to spend those and more importantly, how we choose to spend those hours dictates our life. It shapes who we spend time with, what we do for a living, clearly shows others where our priorities lie.
I am a fifth grade teacher, online fitness coach, and blogger with other fun projects always in the works. I am also a girlfriend, daughter, friend, and dog mom who is constantly striving to to create my best life through personal development.
All of these things make up who I am and in nature, I am a busy individual because of this. I am always curious how other people structure their days, and especially those who work remotely on their own businesses. So I thought it would be fun to share my day to day life during the week!
- 3:30 – 5:00 ~ wake up, get ready, workout
- 5:00 – 6:30 ~ shower/get ready, make & eat breakfast, pack my lunch & school bag
- 6:30 – 3:00 ~ Teach the tiny humans
- 3:15 – 4:15 ~ Walk Nova
- 4:15 – 5:00 ~ Create content (photos & captions/blogs/resources for clients/etc.) or check ins if I have clients that day
- 5:00 – 6:30 ~ Cook & eat dinner
- 6:30 – 8:00 ~ Whatever needs to get done for the business : studying for my new certification, blogging, working on resources, catching up on e-mails, creating new training programs for clients, etc.
- 8:00 – 8:30 ~ clean up house, spend time with Cody, read my book & wind down. Sometimes I’ll do some journalling or anything else that I feel will fill my cup before bed.
- 8:30 ~ lights out and sleep!
This is pretty much my schedule Monday through Friday as I juggle lots of roles. I love every second of it and it has truly pushed me to be as productive with my time as possible to get it all done during the day. One day my hours won’t be so long, but I know in order to get to that place I have to sacrifice now. How’s your day to day schedule look? Anything like mine?!
If you’re a busy woman like me and you’ve been trying to get in shape for those bikini days this summer, apply for online coaching. I am accepting one on one clients right now and I know how to maximize our training in the gym with that short hour you have! Apply now!