My Favorite Places To Buy *Affordable* Swimsuits
I am one of those people who can’t justify spending $100 on a swimsuit that I’m going to tan in and sit on the beach. I just can’t do it. I can buy a lot of things with that $100..So, here is where I am finding all my cute swimsuits this season!
People are probably trying to get away from all of these brands but I don’t care, they’re staples in my closet.
- Amazon – You sometimes have to sift through quite a few pages or click on other peoples links to get to here but there are some good cheap suits!
- Target – If you don’t buy them at the beginning of the season though, all the good ones will be gone and you’ll be left with minimal sizes and old lady looking ones haha. Not sure if there’s better luck online shopping there but in person around here sucks once it’s summer.
- Shein – super popular this year and sizing can be off. I usually just order one size up from what I would get anywhere else, definitely hit or miss! But all cheap 🙂
- Aerie – I feel like Aerie doesn’t get the hype it deserves but they have a ton of bikinis or one pieces that I have had for YEARS because they don’t wear down.
- Nordstrom Rack / TJ Maxx / Marshalls – classics for anything you want on a deal! Hit or miss here too depending on your area since they don’t carry much in stock online
Where do you find most of your bikinis?!
Leave a Reply