My Favorite Teacher Snacks
Honestly I’m not a huge snacker, I love just eating larger meals but I usually do have some of these on hand throughout the week and I keep those NuGo bars in my desk for whenever I need something quick!
- fruit (cuties, raspberries, apples, etc.)
- Protein powder (I do prefer mine to be mixed and in the fridge but doesn’t have to be! Super easy to mix in with your water at school.)
- Rice cakes w/ peanut butter
- Chocolate 😉
- Go-Go squeeze apple sauce
- Yogurt & fruit & granola
- Protein powder
- Veggies w/ Bolthouse ranch
- Cheese & crackers
- Deli meat w/ rice cakes or crackers
- Hummus & veggies or pretzels
- Kemps single serve cottage cheese cups
Let me know in the comments what your favorite desk snacks are!
Leave a Reply