On The Go High Protein Cinnamon Roll Pancake
I am usually rushing out of the house in the mornings and this high protein breakfast is one of my go-to’s. It is so easy to put together and tastes delicious! Add your favorite toppings just like you would a pancake.
High Protein Cinnamon Roll Pancake Bowl
This pancake bowl is easily made for on the go people. You only need a few ingredients, a bowl, and your favorite toppings to make this thing delicious and in under 5 minutes! Perfect for those who love a sweet breakfast.
Servings: 1 person
- 100 grams Birch Benders Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 15 grams white chocolate chips
- 1 splash vanilla extract can skip
- 1/4 C water Eye this. You want the water to cover just slightly above the pancake line. When you mix it up it should look like a typical pancake batter does.
- Put all ingredients into a bowl.
- Microwave for 60 seconds.
- Repeat at 20 seconds & stir if needed until it is cooked through.
- Top with syrup, berries, cream cheese frosting, etc.
Without toppings the macros are : 32P / 62C / 7F
Leave a Reply