Protein cookie dough
Can I tell you a secret? Like can we be real honest?
I have the biggest sweet tooth ever. I crave sweets before I go to bed every single night and it is my guilty pleasure. But fun fact, I don’t like candy. I never have been someone that gravitates towards a piece of chocolate but put a bowl of ice cream in front of me and I will demolish it. I want all the bars, cookies, ice cream, and anything in between.
So naturally, I had to find a healthier way to eat my beloved cookie dough that didn’t use up all my fats and carbs in my day and this is seriously the easiest recipe, has 30 grams of protein, and tastes just like that rich cookie dough flavor we all love.
The only protein powder I use is 1st Phorm. It does not taste chalky whatsoever and seriously tastes exactly like what the label says. You know how sometimes you get a flavor of something and it doesn’t do it justice? This is not the case. All the flavors would probably taste really good but the ice cream sandwich one gets the best cookie dough flavor. (vanilla would be my second choice)
If you use any of this links, it will get you free shipping! Then all you have to do is DM me your confirmation number on Instagram and you will be entered into my monthly giveaway where you can win more free products!
Alright I’m getting side tracked from all this talk about protein powder, hopefully I’m not the only one who can sit here and ramble all day about absolutely nothing!
This recipe only takes 4 ingredients, protein powder, powdered peanut butter, sugar free jello, and some almond milk! Whip it up and either eat it right away or store it in the fridge for 2 hours before eating (my fav way to eat it)
I love to just eat this bowl with a spoon, but it would also taste delicious if you dipped it with graham crackers or apples or something else!
Protein Cookie Dough
- 1 Scoop Ice cream sandwich level-1 Protien powder (use the link above for free shipping!)
- 2 TBSP Powdered peanut butter
- 2 g. Sugar free jello (I prefer vanilla or cheesecake flavor) If you don't have a scale, it's about 4 tsp (just eyeball a dash of it in there)
- 35 g. Almond milk If you don't have a scale, just very slowly start to add almond milk in there until the consistently is how you want it. More milk you add, the soupier it will be
- 1 handful chocolate chips optional
- Combine and mix all ingredients into a bowl.
- For best tasting, put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours and eat chilled. Or feel free to eat it right after mixing it!
- Optional: Use graham crackers or apples to dip into it.
Leave a Reply