What’s your go-to food when you don’t want to cook anything? Mine is Mexican all night every night…tacos, fajitas, nachos, you name it. These shrimp fajitas were the bomb though and I could eat these veggies every single dang night they were that good!
The seasoning I used on those vegetables was to die for! I could eat these veggies every night in all sorts of dishes, it was that good! Cody uses tons of these sauces for seasoning his proteins when he grills and I have caved and live off them!
Cody is my griller and I love him for it because if I lived alone I would never turn the grill on. He used his Traeger for all the grilling but my recipe here will just be using the stove/oven because I figure most of you don’t have a Traeger.
- Sour cream
- Pico De Gallo
If you try it out let me know and tag me on Instagram!
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil divided
- 12 oz Shrimp
- 1 Whole Green bell pepper
- 1 Whole Red bell pepper
- 1 Whole White onion
- 1 Dash Meat Church BBQ fajita seasoning Add your own depending on flavor
- 6 Medium Tortillas Heated up
- 1 Whole Lime
- 1 Sprinkle Cilantro (optional)
- Cut up all the bell peppers & onion and place in the cast iron
- Add 1-2 TBSP olive oil (I just drizzle & guesstimate)
- Dash vegetables with healthy amount of Meat Church BBQ fajita seasoning
- Squeeze 1/2 lime on the veggies & place in the oven at 300 for 35 minutes (check occasionally and depending on how soft/crunchy you want them you can pull them out sooner or leave them in longer)
- Peel and wash (thaw if frozen) the shrimp and drizzle it with olive oil.
- Sprinkle shrimp with either the fajita seasoning or make your own: smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, ground cumin, and chili powder
- Heat up on the stove over medium heat for 4-6 minutes or until they're pink and opaque
- Heat up your tortillas on a pan for 30-45 seconds on each side to be lightly warmed
- Place shrimp and veggies in the veggies and add your toppings!