Whats up! I’m a huge Mexican fan and anything that’s easy is just a bonus! I feel like all the recipes on my blog are just quick and easy because the last thing I want to do after a full day of work is sit in the kitchen for an hour to cook. That sounds horrible to me!
For this recipe, I used shrimp because I love how it’s basically a pure protein, you could definitely switch this out for traditional beef, steak, or make it vegetarian!
Fresh shrimp is going to be your best friend for this, however, if you just thaw out frozen shrimp it will work well. You just need to make sure you cook it down enough to get the gamminess out of it.
Toppings you can add!
- Sour cream or greek yogurt
- Green onions
- Corn salsa or regular salsa
- More jalapenos
If you try this out, tag me on Instagram!
- 12 oz Shrimp
- 2 Medium Green Peppers
- 2 Medium Red Peppers
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 1 Whole Jalapeno
- 4 TBSP Taco seasoning
- 2 TBSP Olive oil
- 4 Whole Tumaro's White Protein tortillas
- 4 Sprays Avocado Oil spray
- Heat up the oven to 350 degrees
- Heat up 1 TBSP Olive oil in a skillet
- Add in your shrimp & season with the taco seasoning
- Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side or until they are pink
- In a separate skillet, cut up & saute peppers and onions with 1 tbsp of oil & salt
- Spray tortilla's on both sides with avocado oil spray & place on a baking sheet to bake 3-6 min on each side or until bubbled up and crispy.
- Once done, assemble everything & add your toppings