Whenever I’m the go and need to grab breakfast, I always go to Starbucks…or Chick Fil A! But the Starbucks spinach feta egg white wrap is my absolute favorite breakfast and I’m not quite sure how they make it so good, but here’s the closest recipe I’ve been able to copy! What’s your on the go breakfast order?!
I am still working through the spread on it because this isn’t perfect, but it still tastes delicious and makes a really simple meal prep!
Eat it now or later! If you want to make it ahead of time or store a few in the freezer, you can and it still tastes great! After you make it, you’ll want it to cool down and then wrap it in tinfoil or saran wrap and put it in the freezer! To reheat it, I suggest putting it back in the pan to crisp it up, place it in the airfryer for a little bit, or if you have a toaster oven it would be great in there too! If you don’t have time or want to do any of those, the microwave works just fine, it just won’t be crispy!
Starbucks Spinach & Feta Wrap
- 9 TBSP Egg whites (I use the ones in the cartons but you could use regular egg whites too)
- 1 Cup Spinach
- 8 Grams Crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 Wrap Santa Fe Tortilla company whole grain & flax tortilla wrap (could also use Joseph's Lavash bread)
- 1/4 Cup Sun dried tomatoes
- .5 Oz Cream cheese
- 1 Dash Salt
- Cook egg whites in a pan
- Mix together: cream cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and salt
- Spread the mixture onto the wrap
- Saute spinach in pan once the egg whites are done.
- Put the egg whites & spinach on the wrap, top it with Feta cheese and roll it up
- Place the wrap on the pan to toast it & seal it shut!