Are you a fish fan? I feel like you either love it or hate it. Salmon is one of the foods that I could eat every single week and not get sick of it. I used to be scared of cooking it though because I thought it was so complicated. But then my dad taught me how to cook it in the oven with barely any effort and it tastes delicious every time!
I usually just grab my salmon at Sams Club, they have the huge slabs of it and I just pick it up. Or else I’m sure any of your local grocery stores will have it or there’s always frozen!
Then my favorite sauce to put on top of it is Lawry’s teriyaki pineapple glaze. I’m all for going with the least time consuming route. Screw making your own teriyaki sauce, I would rather just buy someone else’s. Plus, this stuff has barely any calories in it verse other teriyaki sauces.
Now to the good stuff!
- 1 slab Salmon
- 1/4 bottle Teriyaki Glaze Or until the all the salmon is glazed. Can always add more to the top when the salmon is done cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Place tinfoil on a baking sheet and place the salmon on top of it
- Coat the salmon in teriyaki marinade
- Cook for 25 minutes
- Add rice, veggies, or other sides to make it a complete meal!
Leave a Reply