Saturday brewery stops are a necessity in my household. We always go run our errands and then break it up with stopping at different breweries each weekend. My parents collect glasses at each place and check it off on their phone once they hit a certain one and they have been to over 100 breweries in Minnesota!
I haven’t been to that many because Cody isn’t a huge fan of them, but I’ve been to a lot and these are my go-to favorites!
- Lakeville Brewing Company – Lakeville
- Bald Man Brewing – Burnsville
- Bent Paddle Brewing Co. – Duluth
- Junkyard Brewing Co. – Moorhead
- Union 32 Craft House – Eagan
- Bad Weather – St. Paul
- Forgotten Star – St. Paul
- Disgruntled – Perham
- Clutch – St. Paul
- Castle Danger – Two Harbors