-PROTEIN FRENCH TOAST-
I freaking love french toast. Or really anything that’s baked in the morning. It always reminds me of weekends at home and waking up to the smell of bacon in the oven and something on the stove. I’m a huge breakfast girl if you haven’t figured that out yet so I’m really picky on what I want to start my day with.
This french toast is definitely up at the top let me tell ya. It’s so simple to do, and so freaking good! with lots of protein, which is honestly just an added bonus.
I also hate looking at blogs where I have to scroll for hours to get to the actual recipe, so I like to keep it quick and short for you all because I know none of you are going to read it in depth anyways.
Protein French Toast
- 1 Scoop level-1 protein (used cinnamon cookie batter)
- 46 g liquid egg whites (1 serving)
- 115 ml almond milk (1/2 serving of the Califia brand)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 dash cinnamon and nutmeg
- 4 pieces Sara Lee delightful bread (this is what I used for macros, but you can use any bread you want)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender bottle
- Shake it up until it's smooth (took me about 40 seconds or so)
- Pour it into a shallow pie dish, dip each side of your bread in the batter and put it on a buttered or sprayed skillet
- Top with your favorite ingredients
Leave a Reply